As I no longer have classes on Friday, Thursday has (for all intents and purposes) become the new Friday.
After all of the craziness on Wednesday and earlier in the week, I felt surprisingly prepared for my classes on Thursday. And I knew that after getting through Thursday would be the weekend. Classes went well on Thursday and tutoring did as well. Then we had paella for dinner :)
The end...actually it's probably not, but I realized that I cannot remember any more than that.
Peace and Blessings,
Melanie
Spanish Word of the Day: viernes = Friday :)
2 comments:
Thursday is kinda my Friday too, because Friday I just have one 10-10:50 class and I give my tour at 1, but hardly ever any hw for the class, so it's a really easy day. And Thursday my day ends at 3:15 and besides our house dinner I'm done for the day! (That's my only day like that and I LOVE it.) -- in fact, it is Thursday today and, as you might have guessed, I am relaxing and catching up on blog reading :)
I agree with you! I LOVE having a day like that. For me, my Thursday is like Mon-Wed with classes and whatnot, but I am looking forward to the weekend because Friday is essentially the weekend as I have no classes and often am traveling. Glad you have a day like that...you are always so busy - you deserve a break!!!
Post a Comment