Friday, November 4, 2011

Errands Galore Oct 29

I had hoped to make it to a museum on Saturday...but necessity required that a few errands take place, and these took more time than I had planned.

So...I began with a trip to Vips in search of a bit of American candy and then headed to Sol to visit Corte Ingles for some school supplies and a few other things.  Then on my way home I stopped at the supermercado for a few groceries.

After this, my roommate and I went out in search of American candy for the kids I tutor.  We went to this little shop called Taste of America, where we found plenty of American candy, along with Macaroni and cheese we planned to somehow cook in the microwave, and of course...poptarts!  Oh the necessities!  It was all expensive though :(

By the time I finished all these errands, I was tired and needed to be home in a reasonable amount of time for a skype date and dinner, so that was the extent of excitement for the day (minus a couple of skype dates).

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie

Spanish Word of the Day: dulces = sweets :)

No comments: