Hello Everyone,
Ok as I've been home this weekend, I've been playing catch up on the blog. I've added photos to the posts about my retreat/St. Ignatius, Halloween post, Palacio and La Almudena, the feast of the Almudena, and to my latest Granada post. Plus I've added to my latest "What I've Learned so Far" list and to my latest "Life in Spain" post as well. Plus some more metro ads.
The reason I advise you of these additions is that some of the posts I add photos to are already kind of old and no longer appear in the 5 you see when you look at my home page. So if you do not go to these posts specifically it would be easy to miss these photos (unless you are as behind on reading as I am on posting photos - not that I blame you if you are). So just an FYI that the photos are up if you were anticipating them. If not, you can ignore this post :)
Peace and Blessings,
Melanie
Spanish Word of the Day: tarde = late :)
No comments:
Post a Comment