After the completion of my hectic Wednesday morning and my boring second class, it was time for a little fun. I had promised the girls I tutor that we would spend 2 days celebrating Halloween (with Mom's permission). So...I decided I could not leave out pumpkins...unfortunately I did not really want to make the mess of actually carving a pumpkin with 2 little girls and knew that they would end up mostly watching while I used the knife. My roommates provided me with the perfect solution: purchase 2 little pumpkins and then bring sharpies and allow the girls to draw on them. So that is exactly what we did! They loved it! And the pumpkins turned out great! After we finished, I pulled out some Halloween coloring sheets I had printed and the girls painted pictures of witches! What a lovely celebration! A great time was had by all!
Peace and Blessings,
Melanie
Spanish Words of the Day: caravaza = pumpkin, bruja = witch :)
1 comment:
That is fantastic!! :)
Post a Comment