Monday, November 14, 2011

I Am Loved!

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks for the outpouring of love I've been receiving lately - facebook posts and messages (Cathy, Sam, Melaine, Lara, Tymm, Double Take), Skype dates (Cindy, Christine, Jennie and Baby S, Steph), package (Mom), e-mail (Dr. Randy, Taylor S), blog comments (Mrs. Sumpter, Deacon Frank, Mom) etc.  It means the world to me!  Always makes my day  to know you all are thinking about me even though I'm gone :)

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie

Spanish Word of the Day: amor = love (but the romantic kind not the kind I'm talking about here...) :)

2 comments:

Sarah Leonard said...

I love you too! I want a skype date with you! Like today would be great! Good news by the way. Matt is coming home today and will be here for a week and a half!

Melanie said...

I want a skype date too...but am guessing from your skype IM that you are already at work :( Boo, hiss! Tomorrow I hope! And yay! Have fun with him!