Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where Has This Week Gone?

Greetings!

So today is already Thursday and I am sitting here wondering where this week has gone.  I swear it flew by.  Today promises to be a busy day.  After falling asleep without putting on pajamas and with the light on, I have not finished my Phonetics reading and exercises (so naturally, I am blogging instead of finishing them), but she doesn't check to see that they are done anyway.


After classes, I will be exploring a bit more of Madrid for an assignment.  Details to come when I get back.  Then dinner and packing.  I leave early tomorrow morning for a mandatory class trip and have not yet even thought about what I might want/need to bring (other than cash).  Yikes!  What a day it will be!

On another note, prayers, please, for my Grandma.  She took a turn for the worse last night and is in the ICU for now.  It sounds like putting her in the ICU was as much a precaution as a necessity, but I am worried about her anyway.

I think that's all I have for now.  Gotta head off to school soon!

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie
Spanish Words of the Day:  hospital = hospital, salir = leave, viaje = trip :)

No comments: