Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Host Mom :)

Hola everyone!

Today was just an average day...nothing special to report.  But I do have to say just how much I love my host mom here!  Every day she says or does something that makes me like her even more!  She is great about my picky eating habits (and a good cook too), she's adorable, she's helpful, she's sweet, she's flexible, and she lays down the law when necessary.  But most of all, she's a great storyteller!  Sassy and hilarious!  She makes me laugh and I love it!  What a gem she is!  I could not have asked for a better housing placement!  I miss my Mom back home, but know that I am always taken care of with Mari Paz.

That's all I have for today.

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie

Spanish Word of the Day:  madre = mother :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

That makes your mom back home very happy!

Deacon Frank said...

Maravilloso!

Melanie said...

But you are not replaced, Mom!

Melanie said...

And Deacon Frank, it is maravilloso! Que estupendo!