Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Can Already Say "I Love My Job"...and It Hasn't Even Begun Yet!

So the only excitement which occurred today was that after classes, I went to meet up with the lady whose children I will be tutoring.  I met her at their school and was shown around the school a bit.  Plus I finally got to meet her son G whom I will be tutoring.  I also found out that I will A) get to pick up her 3-yr-old daughter from school as well (which I am excited about because J is super cute!) and B) also be tutoring one of L's (the 7-yr-old) friends...don't worry, they did ask me first.  But I think it will be more fun with the games and such that I am planning to have two girls anyway.  And I have a babysitting job lined up for this weekend - watching the 3 kids for 4-5 hours and getting paid 25 euros (plus however much it costs me to taxi home since I will be leaving late at night).  Pretty sweet deal!  I am excited to begin!

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie
Spanish Words of the Day: colegio = school, dar clases particulares = to tutor, cuidar niños = to babysit :)

No comments: