Hello Everyone,
Based on the feedback I am getting on my blog, I know that for the majority of you, the photos are your favorite part. Well, I am working on getting them all up. I have added photos to my "What I Have Learned So Far" posts, put up some life in Spain photos, put up photos of the flowers I saw in the plaza and of the view from our rooftop, begun my "Day in the Life of Melanie" photos, added photos from the Real Madrid game I attended, and put up all the photos from my trip to Navarra and Huesca last weekend. So go back to those posts if you are interested in viewing some photos (you can click on a specific post in the archives on the right side of the screen).
That leaves only Salamanca, Segovia, and Mallorca to catch up on. Plus the photos from today's adventures. I promise I am working on it. Uploading photos just takes forever, especially with a fickle internet connection. But that's no excuse and I am sorry it has taken me this long.
Peace and Blessings,
Melanie
Spanish Words of the Day: mirar = to look at :)
No comments:
Post a Comment