Friday, September 30, 2011

The School Week Ends on a Happy Note :)

Hola,

Yesterday was the end of the school week...yay!  The week ended on a good note, as I got an 88 on my Phonetics quiz, purchased tickets for Portugal to see Lisbon and the Fatima shrine, and had paella for dinner.

Now for a chill weekend!  My only plans are babysitting, a bullfight, and mass.  And I like having the freedom to do whatever I please instead of being in a hurry to see everything in a certain place at once.

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie

Spanish Words of the Day:  fine de semana = weekend, semana = week :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yay, congratulations on the quiz, Mel! And here's to a great weekend ahead!

Melanie said...

Thanks! I was pretty pleased with my grade...except mad about the question I skipped accidentally. But then I got an 80% on my syllable homework that I showed you that day on skype...drat! Stupid mistakes!