Hello Everyone!
Tonight is the start of a busy weekend. I have dinner plans with Paula and then will go to bed early because I am meeting friends and heading off to paradise for the weekend for vacation! I cannot wait! Pictures to come when I get home...no need for anyone random who has access to the internet to know my whereabouts.
Also, please say a prayer for my Grandma! She is in the hospital and may be having surgery later this afternoon! EDIT: Grandma is fine!!! Making the doctors and nurses laugh with her random comments. Do not know at this time whether or not she is home or if not when she will be going home. Thanks for the prayers.
EDIT: Just got back from a fabulous dinner with Paula! We went and had hamburgers at this amazing little place near her apartment. And we just ate and talked for 2 hours straight! It was interesting because even though it's only been 2 weeks since I've seen her, it seemed like it had been forever because so much has happened. Yet when I look at my time in Spain, it feels like I just got here - 3 weeks has gone by so fast! Such a paradox! Paula was telling me about what´s going on with the education system in Madrid. And she suggested that I see a Spanish film coming outin October about the Spanish Civil War called La Voz Dormida. We plan to see it together at some point. Overall a great night :)
Peace out everyone!
EDIT: Forgot to mention that I received an e-mail from a company that likes my blog and wants me to give away a product here. Since that is not what this blog is intended for, I do not plan to take them up on their generous offer, but I am flattered to know that someone with an unbiased opinion likes my blog enough to offer me an opportunity like that.
Peace and Blessings,
Melanie
Spanish Word of the Day: vacaciones = vacations :)
No comments:
Post a Comment