Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Metro Ads...Enough Said!

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates.  I was sorting through my recent photos and found that a bunch of them involved metro ads.  So I think it is now appropriate to start a post dedicated to the metro ads I see each day....because they are just so amusing...

 Like this ad for some reason....couldn't tell you why...



 Another metro ad...but though it features the red line, you see it at stations that do not correspond with that line.  It says "We like the way you move" in Spanish.  Reminds me of this song...

 Love this ad for obvious reasons...


Interesting ad...not a great idea in my opinion to put this in a family-oriented location like the metro stations


 Spongebob the Musical...you  have got to be kidding me...?!?

 Interesting..

 Gonna go see this soon with Paula...I'll let you know how it is.

 The twilight craze has taken over Spain too...

 I really want to go see this here...

 I find this ad just strange...

 Made me think of Pinocchio...but I don't think that's it...

 I don't know why I took a pic of this one...

 We all "count"

 The concert I really wanted to go to and then it was sold out and then I almost had an opportunity to go to but my circumstances did not permit it...

Oh Corte Ingles...


ADDITIONS:


 This one amuses me...I am not sure what the message is (though I can understand the Spanish), but the picture seems sad.

 Cirque de Soleil has shows here too!

 something about choosing life...

 Gotta love when Mary is advertised...and this is an add for a mass or religious gathering or something so it's definitely legit (as opposed to mocking Mary).


 First time I've seen one of these inside the plastic thing like this...usually they're on the walls like some of the others and not covered at all...so this particular add always depicts people with weird facial hair and blue teeth courtesy of those who like to color on it.


Elections are coming up...

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie

Spanish Word of the Day: noticias = news:)

No comments: