Hello Everyone!
First I want to tell you that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. It seems that something little will remind me of a friend each day...and in the littlest of ways:
-candy that Bridgette and I used in our gingerbread house
- an experience with a cute guy made me think of Christie
- visiting museums made me think of Cousin Sarah and Julie D
- Visiting Cathedrals made me wish my CLC was here
- My silly "Sing Around the Rosary" mistake made me wish Chelsea was here to laugh with me
- hearing Build me Up Buttercup played by a street performer reminded me of times spent with Sarah
(BTW I've been hearing loads of fun songs - a couple Spanish ones I got from Miss Paula ages ago, When the Saints Go Marching In, La Cucaracha, etc. all performed by street performers...who would've thunk?)
And the list goes on and on.
Also I just want you to know that the influx of cards and letters I've been getting here has made me feel super loved (especially since I am pretty much the only one of my roommates who has had mail as of yet)! Thanks to Mom, Suzie, and Sarah for the birthday cards. To the Davis family, the Currans, and my family for the sympathy cards, to Mom for the random cards and the birthday roses, and to Cathy for the lovely letter! Your love is felt even halfway around the world and I appreciate it more than you know!
Peace and Blessings,
Melanie
Spanish Words of the Day: recordar = to remember, correo = mail :)
2 comments:
You are most certainly loved, sweetheart.
aww thanks!
Post a Comment