Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome to my Readers!

Hello to all my Readers!

First of all, welcome to my blog! I attempted to make it as user-friendly as possible and made sure to include information such as the number of days til departure and the current time in Spain. If there is anything else you'd like to see, feel free to make a suggestion.

I know that many of you expected me to send out the link to my blog as soon as I started posting, but because this blog will also serve as my personal journal, I wanted to include at least parts of the planning process. I figured that many of you would not be super interested in that part of the journey, so I waited to send out my blog address until I was closer to departure. Feel free to read the beginning posts about the purpose for my blog, the planning process, where my dream of studying abroad began, and my expectations for my journey if you wish.


Know that this blog is also meant to serve as my connection to all of you back home during my travels. Therefore, I'd love to hear from you! Please comment - tell me what you think about my experiences, say hello, make a suggestion, etc.


Above all, thank you for sharing this journey with me! I would not be where I am without the continuous outpouring of love and support from all of you! I cannot thank you enough! Know that I will miss you greatly during my time away, but I will carry you all with me in my heart!


Abrazos (Hugs),
Melanie

Spanish Word of the Day: bienvenidos = welcome :)