Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blog Issues = FIXED!!!

So earlier in my blogging days, I thought that to "follow" a blog meant that you would receive e-mail updates when the blogger posted.  That is apparently not the case.  "Following"  means that the most recent blog posts of any blogs you "follow" will appear on your Google dashboard when you sign in.

However, even once I learned the correct meaning of "following,"  I had no idea how to make it where people could receive e-mails when I updated my blog.  I thought it was possible, but could not figure it out.  My friend Jenny solved this riddle for me last night (thanks!).  Apparently I had to add a gadget for people to "subscribe via e-mail" to my blog.  Figuring out how to do that did not take long, so now everything is hunky dory in the technological world again!  Yay! So everyone...now you can subscribe to my blog!  See the gadget on the right side on the home page :)

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie

Spanish Word of the Day: fijar = to fix :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad I could help pretty lady. :) P.S. Sorry for commenting so much. Hehe.