Friday, December 16, 2011

For a Camera Bug Like Me, Excitement Equals...

A while back...when I first meant to post about this...my aunt sent me an email with a link.  She and my uncle had spent enough money at Best Buy to merit a free 8x8, 20-page, shutterfly photo book and wanted to give it to me to document my adventures in Spain.  Once I figured out how to use the program and saw how cool my finished pages looked in the preview, I became very excited!  This will be like having a yearbook of all my adventures :)  I cannot wait to finish it so I can share it with everyone...it's a great way to show just the best photos without people getting fed up with me and my 7000+ photos.  Thanks Barb and Rich!

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie

Spanish Word of the Day: foto = photo :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I tried to comment again and I couldn't :(

Anonymous said...

Oooo it looks like that one worked. What I said in a previous unpublished comment was that I would be surprised if you would be able to limit your photos to 20 pages.