Sunday, March 20, 2011

Argentina Acceptance = Check :)

Now I have my official acceptance to my Argentina Program! I'm really excited, but the huge amount of information is really overwhelming.

I understand the need for the organization I'm going with to warn people about everything that could possibly go wrong so that they do not run into liability issues. However, whenever I am put in a situation where I find out everything that can possibly go wrong and my imagination is allowed to run wild with the information, I just get anxious and wonder why I got myself into the situation in the first place. Things always work out just fine and at the end I always feel silly for getting so worked up about possible mishaps. Sometimes I just wish I could control my imagination and anxiety level when I am told more information than I would like to know.

Peace and Blessings,
Melanie

Spanish Word of the Day: nerviosa = nervous :)

No comments: